History of St. Maron Church in Youngstown, Ohio


Introduction

Over one hundred years have passed since the story of St. Maron Youngstown began in 1883 with the arrival of the first Lebanese pioneers, Michael Thume and John Habib. In 1888, they were joined by Sliman Kathar and Naoum Joseph (1). Reed more:


Education Fund

The St. Maron education fund ("Trust Fund") was established in 1984 under the name "St. Maron's Education Foundation." It was the idea of Msgr. Dominic Ashkar, the driving force behind the concept, and was presented to the Parish Council. After due deliberation it was then referred to a special committee constituted for this purpose and named the "Education Committee."  Read More:

About Us

Saint Maron Church  

1555 S. Meridian Road Youngstown,  Ohio  44511
330-792-2371