- Divine Liturgy:
- Saturday evening at 4:30 P.M.
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 A.M. and 11:00 A.M.
- Summer: Saturday at 4:30 P.M. Sundays at 8:30 A.M. and 10:00 A.M.
- Weekdays at 8:30 A.M. (except the 2nd Wed. of the month, 11:30
- Fridays at 12 noon
- There is no liturgy on Thursdays (Except Holy Days)
- Confession: Every
Saturday 1 hour before Liturgy
- Communion for Hospitals/Shut-Ins: Please contact
- Funeral Services:
The time for funeral
liturgies and and prayer services must be confirmed with the Pastor
before being printed in the newspaper. The body will be brought to
the Church and lie in state for one (1) hour prior to the beginning of
the funeral liturgy. The family may use this hour to receive
friends and relatives in either the vestibule or Antioch Hall. The
regular Parish liturgy will be cancelled the day of the funeral.